All Returns must be sent in original packaging. If boxes are not present we can not refund or exchange the items.
If your Mobile Phone Signal Booster product is faulty when you have installed. We will ask to see photos of the installation and replace any part that may be broken until the unit working for you. You must have installed as the instructions.
If we can not get the product working for yo, we will refund you in full. But you must pay the postage back to us.
In order to process the return of a faulty good, please read the following carefully:
- All faulty returns must be authorized by Customer Services before returning. Please email us for a returns address as different to address to the accountant on homepage. (Any boosters sent to this address will not be refunded or replaced). We ask this as manufacturer warranties vary by product and the time frame in which they can be returned to us varies. It is also essential in order to ensure the correct returns form is filled in before returning your order.
- Faulty goods can only be replaced once the original has been returned to us.
- All returns should be sent recorded and tracked delivery. This provides proof of our receivership. If we do not receive a returned item that has been sent without tracking, we are not liable to cover the cost or replace this item.
- All faulty goods will be inspected and tested upon return. If the item is found to be working, or damaged due to natural wear or tear, or faulty as a result of human error, it will be returned to the customer. As such, please email or call us if in doubt.
- All items and Original packaging must be included with your return. Failure to do so will result in a packaging fee or loss of entitlement to a replacement or refund.
- You may return any item within 30 days of receiving it, for a refund, You must contact us by telephone or email for a return code. We will refund your card or issue a credit note once we have received and processed the item.
- You may return any item within 30 days of receiving it. This must be in original boxing with instructions. We will issue refund -20% restocking fee once the returned item has been received and inspected by us.
- All items must be authorized by Customer Services before returning by contacting us by email or telephone within the 14 days stating the issue with the repeater. This is essential in order to ensure the correct returns form is filled in before returning your order.
- All Returns are sent at the buyers expense.
- We will only refund postage if the return is a result of our error.
- If a product is sent back to us without original packaging we will not refund, exchange or send back to you as per are terms and conditions.
- If missing any items we will not accept returns. If you have sent back with missing items and want the item back you must organise a courier to collect.
All Items sent back will have a 20% restocking fee.